Custom Search
Job Qualifications Include...: Email response to job ad

Home

I want to hear everyone's story.

I want to hear everyone's story. I know you have at least one. Copy the job ad that says they are looking for just a female worker. Show me the news article that says recruiters throw out resumes for various reasons. Tell me about the phony job you applied for, only to be let down. Tell me how little they offered for a job requiring a masters degree. We need regulation, we need to not be preyed upon while we are down. Refuse to give out your personal information until they tell you who they are. Take a stand, because standing is about all we have left.

Friday, September 24, 2010

Email response to job ad

We've taken some time to look through the applications. And we've decided we'd love 
to have you as a part of our team!  We'd like you to come in sometime before the end
of the week for a face-to-face interview. This is for our Computer-Savvy 
Administrative Assistant position, with compensation starting at $31,760 a year 
plus a benefit package which includes health, medical, dental and 401k.
 
We are REQUIRED to run credit and background checks on all our employees, due to 
the nature of the work and also due to sensitive documents and materials that will 
be easily accessable to you.
 
The credit check can be done now via this link: http://bit.ly/9M8o6F It's free, 
no worries. We are also not judging your score, like I previously said, this is 
just a security requirement. After you have taken the credit check, send us the 
confirmation code via e-mail, and we'll set up an interview right away. We do not 
want to see any sensitive or private info via e-mail and the background check will
 be taken at our face-to-face interview.
 
 
For any questions, feel free to e-mail me. I am looking forward to speaking with 
you in person!
 
Boris McMahon

1 comment:

  1. I understand this is common, but I am not going to send a credit report to someone who STILL hasn't given me a company name!!!

    ReplyDelete