Custom Search
Job Qualifications Include...: Opportunity of a lifetime it says...

Home

I want to hear everyone's story.

I want to hear everyone's story. I know you have at least one. Copy the job ad that says they are looking for just a female worker. Show me the news article that says recruiters throw out resumes for various reasons. Tell me about the phony job you applied for, only to be let down. Tell me how little they offered for a job requiring a masters degree. We need regulation, we need to not be preyed upon while we are down. Refuse to give out your personal information until they tell you who they are. Take a stand, because standing is about all we have left.

Friday, September 24, 2010

Opportunity of a lifetime it says...

Hi, my name is Andrew King and I am the President of United Americans Branch Office Division.  I found your resume online and wanted to let you know we have open positions for individuals from a wide variety of backgrounds. We believe you are an outstanding match.
If you are goal-oriented with good communication skills and a desire to succeed I would like to speak with you at your earliest convenience.  We are a part of the Torchmark Corporation, an S&P 500 company.  Full training is provided.  Bonuses and incentives are also a part of our commitment to your success.
I look forward to discussing this opportunity with you.  If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, simply visit us online at www.uabranch.com or call 888-228-5858.

 Sincerely,

Andrew W. King
President, Branch Office Division
United American 

We will continue to update you about our open positions since you placed your resume on an internet job board or responded to one of our job ads. Compensation is on a pay for performance basis. To stop your job notifications, please visit here
You can view our Privacy Policy
here
United American Insurance Company - 3700 S Stonebridge Drive, McKinney, TX 75070.

1 comment:

  1. At the top of this email it said "you have subscribed to this mailing list" uhhhhh nah uh!
    So Andrew King, here is a copy of my privacy policy. You are getting blogged!

    ReplyDelete