Custom Search
Job Qualifications Include...: Phone call last night

Home

I want to hear everyone's story.

I want to hear everyone's story. I know you have at least one. Copy the job ad that says they are looking for just a female worker. Show me the news article that says recruiters throw out resumes for various reasons. Tell me about the phony job you applied for, only to be let down. Tell me how little they offered for a job requiring a masters degree. We need regulation, we need to not be preyed upon while we are down. Refuse to give out your personal information until they tell you who they are. Take a stand, because standing is about all we have left.

Friday, September 24, 2010

Phone call last night

972-215-7900
here is the message left on my voicemail " your resume has been recieved by our company, and we believe you have the skills and abilities to be successful.  We're hiring and would like to discuss the possibility of scheduling an interview with you this week.  To schedule an interview call us at 877-297-0490  Have a great day!"

No company name, I didn't send them my resume, nor would my qualifications have matched what they were looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment