Custom Search
Job Qualifications Include...: I guess I was applying to another place I could apply at??????

Home

I want to hear everyone's story.

I want to hear everyone's story. I know you have at least one. Copy the job ad that says they are looking for just a female worker. Show me the news article that says recruiters throw out resumes for various reasons. Tell me about the phony job you applied for, only to be let down. Tell me how little they offered for a job requiring a masters degree. We need regulation, we need to not be preyed upon while we are down. Refuse to give out your personal information until they tell you who they are. Take a stand, because standing is about all we have left.

Monday, September 27, 2010

I guess I was applying to another place I could apply at??????

automated response from an application I submitted online this morning: 
"Hi -
 
Thank you for responding to our job posting for the (omitted)
 
Your application is being evaluated against the requirements for this position. 
If we determine there is a possibility of a match or if we need additional 
information to make a decision, we will contact you.  If we determine that you 
do not represent a good match for this position, we will keep your resume on file 
and keep you in mind for any future positions for which you may be more appropriately
qualified.
 
Of course as a complete employment resource, AppleOne can do a lot more for you 
than simply match you to available jobs. If you choose to register with us and come 
in to discuss your career goals, then we can actively work to find opportunities that
match your goals and dreams.  To schedule an interview simply go to  
http://www.appleone.com/Apply/?sc=21
 
Thanks again, and best of luck with your career search."
 
so this isn't a real job, I am just entering my information in your data system
when I click that "apply" button.

No comments:

Post a Comment