Custom Search
Job Qualifications Include...: Social Security going bankrupt?

Home

I want to hear everyone's story.

I want to hear everyone's story. I know you have at least one. Copy the job ad that says they are looking for just a female worker. Show me the news article that says recruiters throw out resumes for various reasons. Tell me about the phony job you applied for, only to be let down. Tell me how little they offered for a job requiring a masters degree. We need regulation, we need to not be preyed upon while we are down. Refuse to give out your personal information until they tell you who they are. Take a stand, because standing is about all we have left.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Social Security going bankrupt?

Wow, just read about this... when I was employed, paying 6.2% of gross went directly into MY social security right?  Here is what the answer says "For the first time since 1983, Social Security will pay out more than it takes in this year (2010). Decreased tax revenue caused by the recession is to blame. This situation should be temporary assuming that unemployment trends downward. A new tax on health care benefits will also help. The Congressional Budget Office currently estimates a date of 2037 for the end of solvency."
So your sayin you lost the money I loaned you?  I can't just keep giving you money, I don't have a job! 

... I don't even want to know how a new tax helps a totally different tax... 

Insider tip, I have been in payroll for years and years on the payroll company side of it.  Millions of illegal immigrants get actual paychecks with actual taxes taken out.  Because they are not citizens they will never stake claim to any Social Security that they have paid.  As employers, our clients were legally obligated to check the status of an employees citizenship via SS records.  If the name, BD and SSN don't match up then due diligence is required (sending a letter to the employee).  They are not allowed to fire this employee.  So the employee continues to work and continues to pay taxes.... WHERE DOES THIS MONEY GO?

No comments:

Post a Comment