Custom Search
Job Qualifications Include...: New Article, interesting read

Home

I want to hear everyone's story.

I want to hear everyone's story. I know you have at least one. Copy the job ad that says they are looking for just a female worker. Show me the news article that says recruiters throw out resumes for various reasons. Tell me about the phony job you applied for, only to be let down. Tell me how little they offered for a job requiring a masters degree. We need regulation, we need to not be preyed upon while we are down. Refuse to give out your personal information until they tell you who they are. Take a stand, because standing is about all we have left.

Monday, October 11, 2010

New Article, interesting read

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/39604781/


Thanks for the update MSN... did it really take you that long to connect those dots?

No comments:

Post a Comment