Custom Search
Job Qualifications Include...: Crisis Diverted?????

Home

I want to hear everyone's story.

I want to hear everyone's story. I know you have at least one. Copy the job ad that says they are looking for just a female worker. Show me the news article that says recruiters throw out resumes for various reasons. Tell me about the phony job you applied for, only to be let down. Tell me how little they offered for a job requiring a masters degree. We need regulation, we need to not be preyed upon while we are down. Refuse to give out your personal information until they tell you who they are. Take a stand, because standing is about all we have left.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Crisis Diverted?????

Received an automated email response today that said "
Dear (omitted),
 
Thank you for applying for (omitted). 
We have, however, decided to close this position without hire. 
We highly encourage you to continue applying for new jobs as they post 
to our job website.    This is a system generated email, 
so replies will not be answered.
 
Thank you,
Nancy Lind  (Do you think Nancy googles herself?)
 
*phew*  I didn't even have to interview before I was laid off... errr...
I can't even remember how long ago I applied for that position.  But I do
remember that it was one of those online applications that takes you a couple hours
just to apply for one position. I'm sure their time is important too, as I am
fairly positive that people are doing two jobs at this company.

1 comment: